Once you have successfully placed your order and your payment has been authorized, we will arrange the delivery of your order. We will keep you informed of your order process by email.
All orders will be despatched within 2 working days of receipt, however, where possible we post items on the day of purchase and we will always post within the initial timeframe set out. Should you opt for an express service, the 2 working day handling time still occurs.
The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation. All deliveries are free and included in the price you pay, unless otherwise stated.
We use a number of third party delivery agents to ensure your orders are delivered to you as quickly as possible. Any losses after the item has been dispatched from our website must be reported to us.
For deliveries before a UK bank holiday, we recommend that you order in advance. For Christmas deliveries, we recommend that you order by the 15th December. During holiday periods, we will endeavour to dispatch all ‘in stock’ orders within 24 hours, however we cannot guarantee delivery as the post may be delayed in your area.
Christmas Delivery Information:
When using our standard free delivery service, we are unable to guarantee that your order will arrive in time for Christmas. We suggest opting for next day delivery when your purchase is required for important events such as Christmas. Please bare this in mind when ordering Christmas gifts as we wouldn't want you to be disappointed.
We shall not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of this Agreement by reason of any delay in performing or any failure to perform any of our obligations if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing the following shall be regarded as causes beyond our reasonable control:
- Act of God, explosion, flood, temptes, fire or accident;
- War or threat of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance or requisition;
- Acts restrictions regulations by-laws prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental parliamentary or local authority;
- Import or export regulations or embargoes;
- Strikes, lockouts or other industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving employees of us or of a third party);
- Power failure or breakdown in machinary.
Where you have purchased the goods or services as a consumer (i.e. for private use as opposed to business use), please note that you are entitled to cancel any contract completed with us within 7 days from the day after receipt of the goods or services.
If you do cancel a contract pursuant, then:
- You must notify us in writing by contacting us by email.
- You must retain possession of the goods or services and ensure that the goods or services are kept in the same condition as they were when they were delivered, until such time as the goods or services are delivered back to us by you.
- If collection of goods is authorised by us, we will notify you of when we wish to collect the goods or services. Should we be collecting the goods, they will be collected by us within 28 days of us receiving your cancellation notice and we will charge the cost of collecting the goods or services, and will deduct this from any sum owed by us to you.
- Alternatively, you can return the goods or services to us by contacting us by email at email@example.com.
- We will refund any monies you have paid to us within 30 days of receipt of your cancellation notice.